All the questions you need to know about your pole class
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there an age requirement? You have to be at least 18 years old to participate. Our classes have varied with women from the age of 18 – 69 yrs old. It’s our belief that sexy comes in all ages, sizes and shapes! If the pole is calling you...call us to schedule your class now.
2. How do I register for a class or series? Please reserve your class or pole in advance online, by phone, or in person at the studio. All major credit cards are accepted.
3. What is the average class size? It can be you and up to five other fabulous pole enthusiast in your class. We guarantee you professional-personalized service at all times.
4. Is there a weight limit? No. Everyone can take advantage of the amazing pole fitness program no matter what their body weight! You will be using one of the most trusted poles in the industry-the XPert & XPole. These are professional chrome poles which are undeniably the #1 recommended in the industry.
5. What should I wear to class/is there nudity? We want you to feel comfortable in your clothing. In fact, what you wear can determine how effective the class is for you. We recommend a tank top/t-shirt and a pair of shorts so that you can take full advantage of the pole experience that so many women are raving about. Dressing rooms are available for your convenience. Absolutely no nudity is permitted.
6. Do I have to bring anything to class? An open mind and determination to work the pole. Knees Pads, Towel, Yoga Mat and Bottle Water are optional.
7. Will I have my own pole? Yes. Each class member will have a pole reserved just for their use during class time.
8. How long are classes? 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on the class.
9. Do I have to wear Heels? No. You are welcome to dance in heels if you like as they do enhance your lower body workout. ***We have found that women initially dance in their barefoot during the first two classes and advance to heels during class three and up to final class showcase.
10. Do I need previous dance experience? No. Our instructors are dedicated to teaching you from start to finish how to correctly get the full benefit out of your work out. You don’t have to know how to dance when you arrive, but we are sure you will know how to move when you leave.
11. Can men take pole dancing classes? Yes! Pole fitness can be amazingly challenging and physique-building rewarding. Many men have taken our classes in the past and love it! ***Please note: we do not gender mix classes w/o class approval.
12. How many calories can I burn per hour? Anywhere from 250-400 cal. per. hr. KNT fitness is a very sexy-confident boosting fitness program designed to build your upper body strength, increase your flexibility, define and tone your legs, develop incredible abs and so much more.
13. Are spectators allowed to view fitness/dance classes? No. During class the only people allowed are those enrolled in the class and the instructor(s). We do offer show presentations for our members to share and show off what they’ve learned on an invitational basis. ***Due to the adult nature of our classes, children are not allowed in the studio.
14. How can I purchase a pole? You can purchase your pole directly from the studio and have it in your home in as little as 5 days. We also offer an easy worry-free pole installation. Please contact us for additional details and pricing.
15. Can I reserve the studio for a private party? Absolutely, please refer to our studio rental page for additional information or contact our studio.
16. What is your class cancellation policy? We require at least a 24 hour notice prior to your registered class date, via phone or email, to cancel a scheduled class. If you do not notify us within the required time, a $10 rescheduling fee will be charged to your account, and is due prior to you enrolling into the next scheduled class. All sales are final – no refunds or voucher credits will be issued for class cancellations.
17. How much do classes cost? Our day classes are $25.00 (anytime before 5pm) and our evening classes are $35.00 (anytime after 5:30pm). Please call for group rates or to inquire about special savings.
***Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class start time and remove hand jewelry, as it can cause damage to the poles and possibly injury to you. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Parking: Please park in the parking lot located at Washington St & Channelside Dr. with the signage stating “Reserved for 1000 Channelside” free of charge. Our studio is located directly on Channelside Dr. between Kennedy Blvd and Washington St. to the left of the parking lot in the brownish-rust colored building with 1000 on the very top. NOte: We share the parking lot with The Place Condo Community.
Physical Address: 1000 Channelside Dr. Suite E. Tampa, Fl 33602